- Video Bytes
- Centex Job Center
- KXXV Employment Opportunities
COLLEGE STATION - Since Monday, August 13th College Station Police Department officers and investigators, along with investigators from multiple other agencies have been working around the clock in an effort to gather information and evidence in this case.
As a result of the continued investigation, the following timeline of events has been determined. Note that the times provided are approximate times.
* 12:11 PM - First 911 call received. Caller advised that an
officer had just been shot and he thought that his girlfriend (Holdsworth) had been shot also. Numerous 911 calls were received including a call reporting that Northcliffe had been shot.
o Holdsworth was shot as she pulled her vehicle into a driveway in the 600 block of Highlands.
o Northcliffe was next to a parked vehicle in the 600 block of Highlands when he was shot.
o Witnesses also told police that the suspect approached Constable Bachmann, after shooting him and removed his duty weapon from his gun belt.
o During this same time period a civilian in the 600 block of Highlands fired 5-6 rounds from a small caliber handgun towards the suspect.
* 12:14 PM - First officers arrive on scene and approach from Maryem Street. They immediately come under fire from the suspect.
* 12:18 PM - Additional units begin arriving and set up a perimeter.
o Shortly after arriving on scene Officer Oehlke was shot in the calf by the suspect.
* 12:28 PM - Two officers arrive at Park Place and Fidelity. Using a patrol vehicle as cover they attempt to reach Holdsworth and Northcliffe.
* 12:30 PM - Two SWAT officers arrive on scene and formulate a react plan.
* 12:35 PM - Suspect is shot and secured by CSPD officers.
@Between 12:14 and 12:35 PM the following incidents occurred.
* The suspect continually fires rounds at officers from his front porch.
* The suspect retreats into his house between rounds of fire.
* Several firearms were recovered from the suspect's house including Constable Bachmann's service weapon. It does not appear that Constable Bachmann's weapon had been fired. The suspects weapons are described as follows:
o Dragunov 7.62x54 semi-automatic sniper rifle
o SA vz. 58 7.62 mm assault rifle
o 40 caliber Glock Model 35 pistol
o Mosin-Nagant bolt-action rifle
* In excess of 65 rounds were fired by the suspect during the incident.
* The number of rounds fired by law enforcement officers are still being determined.