- Video Bytes
- Centex Job Center
- KXXV Employment Opportunities
Recipe from Anita Nadeau of Ware, Mass.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 40 min
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 cup light cream
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup dry sherry
1 lb. crabmeat (imitation) cut into bitesize pieces
1 lb. shrimp (raw or cooked),peeled and deveined
1lb. bay scallops
1 pkg. 12 0z. shredded monterey jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Melt butter over medium heat in saucepan, stir in flour, cook for 2 min.
2. Gradually add cream, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens. Add salt, pepper and sherry.
3. Remove pan from heat, stir in seafood and cheese. Pour into buttered 9 by 13 casserole dish. Sprinkle buttered breadcrumbs on top.
4. Bake until cheese melts and breadcrumbs are browned, about 20-25 min.
Yield: 6-8 servings
Comments: You can also use dry white wine instead of sherry